Swindon Folksingers’ Club is changing its name, venue, frequency, and website address.
Swindon Folk Club aims to enjoy and promote folk music from across the spectrum: vocal and instrumental, traditional and modern, music hall, blues, ragtime and country. We welcome performers of all abilities, or you can just come along to listen and enjoy. The atmosphere is friendly and encouraging, so come along and have a go.
From 18th January 2019 the club will:
- Change its name to Swindon Folk Club.
- Website will be https://swindonfolkclub.wordpress.com/
- Move to a new venue at the RAFA Club, 41-43 Belle Vue Rd, Swindon SN1 3HN, where there is car parking and level access.
- Meet twice monthly, at 8 pm on the FIRST and THIRD FRIDAYS of each month.
Forthcoming guests include:
- Mischief Afoot (18th January – the first night in our new venue and the club’s 59th anniversary!)
- Talis Kimberley (15th February)
- Kevin Dempsey (15th March)