With just 15 days to go before a price break, now is the best time to book into AFO Conference, 10-12 November, Ettington Chase, Stratford-upon-Avon.
An Agenda packed full of great speakers, debating panels, trade stands and 1:2:1 round-tables – plus 2 full Showcase Concerts. If you work in festivals or events THIS IS THE PLACE to learn the latest, brush up on ‘how to do it’ and network with others in the same business.
Confirmed Agenda will include:
– An introduction to Sark Roots Festival
– The Power To Choose Your Power
– Local Music Venues – Mark Davyd (MVT)
– Crisis Management – Marie Lacey (DRP Group)
– Non-Music Programming – Mark Clarke
– Engaging Your Community – panel/discussion
– The Social Impact Of Your Festival – Teresa Moore (A Greener Festival)
– The World Of Food On Your Plate – Mark Laurie (NCASS)
– Copy Writing Made Easy – Al Best (EntsWeb)
– Assume It Will Rain – panel/discussion
– Dancing – Strictly – panel/discussion
– A Beginners Guide – Steve Heap (AFO Gen Sec)
– Talk To Your Council – Andy Grove (Highgrove Events)
– Festivals I Have Missed – Mike Bushell (BBC Breakfast)
– Colin Irwin chats with Martin Simpson
– Round-tables and ONE2ONE’s with Fundraising, Finance, Insurance and Legal Issues
– Stewards and Volunteers Accreditation – panel/discussion
– Loads of CASH for you – glamping panel
– Disabled Customers Buy Tickets Too – Mark Austin (NIMBUS Disability)
Showcases with Hot Rock Pilgrims, Jack Carty, Kit Hawes & Aaron Catlow, The Roving Crows, Banter, MarkMark Productions, Harbottle & Jonas, OPERAlele, Klonk and a special surprise guest.
Plus a bustling Trade Market.
Now all you need to do is book so you don’t miss this annual chance to get amongst festivals and events to learn, exchange and plan.